ISO 45001 is the new international Occupational Health and Safety standard, which will replace the existing OHSAS 18001 standard.
This highly interactive 2 day ISO 45001 Migration training course is designed to give delegates a detailed understanding of the differences between the new ISO 45001 and the now obsolete OHSAS 18001 management system standard.
A detailed understanding of:
- What is Annex SL
- Annex SL detailed framework, context of the organisation, leadership, managing risks & improvement
- Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) quality management fundamentals and principles
- New OH&S terminology
- Planning and managing top management involvement
- The differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001:2018
- Implications for the auditor and the organisation
- New skills needed to audit against ISO 45001:2018
- All existing OHSAS 18001 auditors who wish to be able to audit ISO 45001:2018
- Health & Safety quality managers, process owners and anyone that needs to understand the ISO 45001:2018 audit process
- Anyone involved in the implementation or migration of ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001 requires staff to be trained and competent, this course satisfies this requirement.