What is an ISO 45001 Awareness e-Learning course?
This course will provide you with a basic knowledge and understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and ISO 45001:2018.
In this course you will get an interactive e-Learning module to study. The module consists of 13 lessons, including videos, activities and knowledge checks. The lessons are bite sized, so that you can access and complete a lesson in a break at work, on your commute, or fit it around other activities.
This course is aimed at anyone involved in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS). This includes anyone new to OH&S MS or existing OHSAS 18001 auditors who require a basic understanding of ISO 45001.
Please note, this course is not sufficient for delegates who require prior knowledge before attending an ISO 45001:2018 Internal or Lead Auditor course, a Foundation course is recommended in this instance.
- What is OH&S
- The history of OH&S MS standards
- What is 45001
- The purpose and benefits of ISO 45001
- An overview of Annex SL
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Context of the organisation
- Leadership and worker participation
- Performance evaluation
Benefits of this ISO 45001 e-Learning course
- Easy to access online course means no travelling costs
- No software required, just an internet connected device
- Support from our dedicated e-Learning team
- All staff receive the same consistent training
- Can be integrated into your company’s induction process
- Reduced multi-user licensing – the more staff you have the more cost-effective
The course should take no longer than an hour to complete
The course is fully responsive and can be viewed on any device with an internet connection: desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile. You need audio equipment (headphones/speakers) and make sure to use the latest version of your browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, FireFox, Safari etc.) for optimal viewing. A high-speed internet connection is recommended. We advice you to always protect your device with anti-virus software.
Those who successfully complete the course will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion