ISO 45001 is the new international Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standard, which will replace the existing OHSAS 18001 standard.
This highly interactive 1 day ISO 45001 Foundation training course will teach you the structure, purpose and clauses of the standard.
A detailed understanding of:
- Annex SL
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS)
- OH&S key success factors
- OH&S terminology
- Interpreting the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Plan, Do, Check, Act Cycle – PDCA
- Leadership and worker participation
- The Process Approach
- Risk and hazard controls
- Management system documentation
- Continual Improvement
ISO 45001 specifically requires that staff are trained and competent, this course satisfies this requirement.