Batalas Ltd is committed to the preservation of the environment and in preventing pollution.
We are committed to:
- Encouraging the incorporation of environmental factors into all business decisions
- Compliance with relevant environmental legislation and regulations
- Procurement of ‘environmentally friendly’ goods and services throughout the company
- Reducing the waste we produce. Where appropriate, we will recycle waste products. Waste that cannot be eliminated will be disposed of in a responsible manner
- Environmental responsibilities being specified, where required, and contractors working on site, will be required to act responsibly and in a manner compatible with our standards
- Training which will be given to ensure compliance with this policy and to encourage the development of a proactive approach to environmental conservation
- Listening carefully and responding to the views of staff, customers, neighbours and interested parties
The company and its employees recognise that everyone has a part to play in the environment and therefore all employees are required to fulfil their legal duty in supporting the company and in taking care of the environment in their actions.
This policy will be reviewed bi-annually.